If you want to unblock or bypass any internet or network filter, you are on the right place! One of the easiest method to bypass internet filter is by changing DNS address to a public address. The public DNS address we are pointing out to is the DNS provided by Google.
Preferred DNS: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS: 188.8.131.52
We will show you later on where we will input these addresses. We choose to use Google DNS because it can bypass any network filter, and it is much faster than other public DNS available.
You do not have to download and install any software, you just have to change some settings in your computer. Do not worry if you are a Mac or Windows user, because we made two sections for each one.
How to Bypass Internet Filter in Mac Using Alternative Google DNS
Steps to Bypass Internet Filter in Mac
1. Click network settings icon, then select “Open Network Preferences“.
2. Make sure you are connected to the correct network, then click “Advanced“.
3. Go to DNS tab. Click plus “+” icon, input “184.108.40.206“.
4. Click plus “+” icon again, and input “220.127.116.11“. Click “OK“, then select “Apply“.
5. Now try to access website that was blocked in your network and see the magic!
How to Bypass Internet Filter in Windows Using Alternative Google DNS
Steps to Bypass Internet Filter in Windows
1. Click “Start“, then select “Control Panel“.
2. Go to “Network and Sharing Center“. Make sure that you are connected to the correct network, click “Wireless Network Connection (name of your network)“.
3. Click “Properties”, select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)“.
4. Tick “Use the following DNS server addresses” to manually input the Google DNS.
5. Input “18.104.22.168” in Preferred DNS server, and “22.214.171.124” in Alternate DNS server. Click “OK” until all windows are now closed.
6. Now try to access website that was blocked in your network and see the magic!
Domains and DNS [via flossmanuals.net/]